My first experience with El Paso corruption came at the hands of an El Paso police officer in the late 1980’s. Sadly, it was the first of many instances of corruption that is so...
Subscribe to my Newsletter
- Presumption of Innocence is a Fallacy in American Jurisprudence: The Aaron Hernandez Case 0 comments
- Blogs: Paid For Political Advertisement 0 comments
- Typical City Council: Pontificating and Nothing Else 0 comments
- Judge Richard Roman Opines on Steve Ortega Filing 0 comments
- Indicting a Ham Sandwich 0 comments