The El Paso Times broke a story a few days ago detailing how the El Paso Texas Police Department’s drug lab has been decertified to test for certain drugs in criminal cases. That’s right;...
Subscribe to my Newsletter
- Presumption of Innocence is a Fallacy in American Jurisprudence: The Aaron Hernandez Case 0 comments
- County Judge Election 2014 by the Numbers 0 comments
- Typical City Council: Pontificating and Nothing Else 0 comments
- County Judge Election Analysis 0 comments
- Blogs: Paid For Political Advertisement 0 comments