The El Paso Times broke a story a few days ago detailing how the El Paso Texas Police Department’s drug lab has been decertified to test for certain drugs in criminal cases. That’s right;...
Subscribe to my Newsletter
- Jaime Abeytia and the Cycle of Corruption 6 comments
- Presumption of Innocence is a Fallacy in American Jurisprudence: The Aaron Hernandez Case 0 comments
- Townsend-Allala Open Records is Proof that Democracy is Dead 0 comments
- The Cost of Transparency 1 comment
- Blogs: Paid For Political Advertisement 0 comments