On January 24, 2012, Congress will vote to pass internet censorship in the Senate and a similar bill is pending before the House of Representatives. Both, Stop Online Piracy Act (SOPA) in the House...
Subscribe to my Newsletter
- Presumption of Innocence is a Fallacy in American Jurisprudence: The Aaron Hernandez Case 0 comments
- Typical City Council: Pontificating and Nothing Else 0 comments
- Blogs: Paid For Political Advertisement 0 comments
- County Judge Election 2014 by the Numbers 0 comments
- Tell Me Who You Hang Out With and I’ll Tell You Who You Are 0 comments